TDM Systems is always interested in people. People looking for new challenges, who love their work, and who push us forward with their ideas and expectations. We provide the interesting new outlooks to make this happen. We enable creative and independent work and offer entirely new career opportunities. Even if our open positions do not match what you are looking for, feel free to submit a speculative application. Tell us what you can do and what you would like to do.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CAM / Tool Data Interface Expert
For our location in Tübingen, Germany
Do your ears prick up when hearing a buzzword like NC code? Are you a technically literate and IT-savvy person who is interested in driving your career path forward working in computer-aided manufacturing? Then perhaps your path may soon lead you to Tübingen, Germany, where we will put the support of our Tool Management System into your hands.
- You will ensure the swift computer-assisted functioning of our customers' processes by developing interfaces between NC programming and simulation systems and the Tool Management System.
- Here, you will work closely with the manufacturers of different CAM systems and define the specific requirements of our customers together with internal specialists and external partners.
- Even when it comes to functional and integration tests, you can demonstrate the highest level of competence and are able to prove your value by displaying both professional CAM expertise and well-founded tool knowledge.
- Lastly, you will be responsible for tool class and parameter assignments - from the stages of creation to optimization.
- Whether new to the job market or a professional, we require you to have technical skills in methods and tools for machining technology.
- Knowledge of NC programming
- Experience with CAM programming systems, such as Siemens NX, CATIA, Esprit, Mastercam, WorkNC, or a comparable system
- You should also be proficient in NC programming and confident working with CAM systems, such as Siemens NX, CATIA, Esprit, Mastercam, WorkNC or similar.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to get to know you! Please e-mail your resume to Alice Sorge, including reference number 347616.
Contact person for technical questions: Dirk Storm (HR Services), +49.211.5027-400
We are looking for freelance translators with knowledge of the following languages to support our documentation team: French, Polish, Swedish or Czech.
- Translation of technical software and data
- Foreign language studies or commensurate experience
- Preferably a native speaker
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Performance-based pay on an hourly basis
- Qualified training to familiarize you with the content
- Pleasant workplace atmosphere