- Learn about an integrated digital solution for effective tool management
- Experience practical applications for digital manufacturing
- Build up a network of experts and practical users and share your valuable experiences
- Discover ideas for process optimization in your own shopfloor
- Familiarize yourself with the effectiveness and usage of digital information platforms
TDM Systems is the first company to develop a single-source database to manage your shopfloor elements. When it comes to Industrie 4.0 or the new digital revolution, TDM Systems is an industry leader, playing a key part in your company's success.
With the TDM solution you get a complete tool cycle:
- Get the right tool quickly and schedule available tools efficiently
- Fixtures, gauges, calibration equipment
- Required tools and data are available at the machine at all times
- CAD/CAM, Presetting device interface and ERP support
- Individual solutions, Neutral & open to all tooling manufactures
The major strength of TDM software is the ability to become highly integrated into the existing system landscape of a machining company. This makes comprehensive controlling of tool assignment and tool use through crib inventories and inventory turnover as well as through the results of machining operation. With the results, the use of resources in production can be tracked and continuously improved. Productivity increases and cost savings are transparent.
We also offer quality that is unparalleled in the industry and more interfaces than any other software on the market – with your existing ERP, CAM, vending solutions and supplier databases. Our software removes any blockades that are in place, ensures seamless communication and manages the entire life cycle of your tools. You can achieve savings thanks to lower tooling costs, reduced crib inventories, improved tool transfer, shorter lead times and higher output quantities. And all this is accompanied by a return on investment (ROI) of less than one year, as confirmed by many successful TDM Systems customers.