TDM Systems is an official partner to ToolsUnited. This gives TDM customers access to another 900,000 tool data records plus all the benefits of quick and easy data creation with ToolsUnited. To retrieve data records, customers need a ToolsUnited Flat package, which can be purchased directly from TDM Systems. This partnership represents a huge increase in the data available to TDM users, with TDM Systems now able to offer tool data for virtually every machining step.
This partnership facilitates the use of the ToolsUnited data pool from CIMSOURCE. Having access to this huge selection of data for a wide range of machining tools is of great benefit to the digitalization of the tool inventory and to data maintenance too. The user simply puts the required tool data records in to their ToolsUnited shopping cart and then exports it to TDM as a single package. Using this system saves time on data creation and increases data maintenance efficiency.
Operating the interface is quick and easy. Here are the key technical features at a glance:
- From version TDM 2018 onwards, TDM users automatically fulfill the technical prerequisites for using ToolsUnited
- Global Line users, who work in the Global Line-TDM hybrid mode, can also make use of the ToolsUnited data pool
- Tools can be selected using the ToolsUnited filter functions
- Data can be imported from one or multiple data records
- Data records are automatically checked and can be edited prior to saving
- Data is created directly in the TDM master data
- TDM customers purchase the ToolsUnited data flat rate package directly from TDM Systems
ToolsUnited data inventory
- Currently available: Over 900,000 data records from more than 40 manufacturers (metric)
- For the NAFTA region: Over 350,000 data records from 18 manufacturers (imperial)