The customer portal is the central point of contact for TDM users for information, knowledge and services. Learn why users of the e-learning platform Virtual Academy have better TDM know-how - and thus successfully shape their internal knowledge transfer. The portal provides up-to-date and transparent information concerning updates, services and consulting. It offers absolute added value for every user.
In the following you will find out what the customer portal has to offer you:
TDM Solutions and Services Ensured in Times of Coronavirus
Maintaining our services - e.g. the service desk - is ensured even in times of coronavirus. We will actively contact our customers, in case unexpected situations arise.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your local contact.
Contact our service desk
For customers with a TDM Software Maintenance Contractplus, TDM Systems has launched the Virtual Academy – a central point of contact for knowledge building and transfer around Tool Data Management.
In video courses, tutorials and webinar recordings, registered users can acquire new knowledge about Tool Lifecycle Management (TLM) and their software application and refresh skills already learned.
TDM customers have the possibility of taking advantage of the offers in our competence center. This enables them to make targeted use of our range in consulting, services and trainings.
In the competence center you have the option of requesting quotes from TDM Systems that fit your consulting and training demand. Our experts will support you in the following areas:
- Optimizing your processes
- Developing and implementing solution concepts
- Building expert knowledge in your company
- Taking advantage of specific services and data services by using TDM Flex Care Credits, even in cases of very complex issues regarding your TDM solution – ranging from new installations over interface updates to tool data editing and creation
As a TDM customer with a TDM Software Maintenance Contract you can get the following things done quick and easy:
- Staying on top of things with the latest CAM news, including announcements and approvals for the current releases from CAM manufacturers and your TDM solution
- Requesting updates of your TDM software, of hotfixes or of your data installer as well as addressing questions, malfunction reports, suggestions and alike directly to the TDM Service Desk
The TDM User Group is an association consisting of international TDM users. The objective of this association is to regularly exchange experience with the TDM application. In addition, members receive exclusive information about technical innovations and development trends. Eventually, TDM users can use the association to influence TDM's development as well.
Are you interested in joining?
Write to us at info(at)tdmsystems.com or sign up directly.