This training is designed for TDM users with a well-founded knowledge base, who want to store tool data and graphics (2D / 3D) for networking in CAM systems. With this, both the requirements as well as system properties are taken into account. The accompanying exercises are carried out on the training system.
- TDM standard classification (basics, approach for implementation, examples) for optimal use with CAM systems
- Potential sources for your tool data and graphics
- Requirements for tool data and 2D / 3D graphics
- Basics assembling of complex tools
- Basics and use of the TDM 3D-Solid Converters for transferring 3D models to the CAM / simulation systems
- Examples in connection with a typical CAM system
Duration: 3 Days