We are a real software forge – but not only for nerds. The pioneering spirit of the company's founders still drives us today: The ingenious idea of managing tool data in the machining industry with one software became a global success. Today, we are a key partner for companies around the world in the digitalization of production processes and are helping to shape the tool management of tomorrow. That makes us proud. Our teams of experts are among the best in the market and their know-how is in demand. And yes, we are rooted locally. Our ideas originate in Tübingen, which is where our employees develop, market and install the software modules worldwide. As a small company with flat hierarchies, we need real doers to shape the digital future with us.
During your training at TDM Systems, you will become part of our expert teams and build up a unique know-how: You will learn a great deal about IT, customer projects and the commercial processing of software licenses. Our goal is to prepare you for your professional life in the best possible way – we will make you a doer!
During your training, you will work in the complete administrative area for TDM Systems. We offer you a varied training environment in which you can acquire sound specialist knowledge, project management experience and benefit from professional interaction with our customers:
- You will support the Sales Operations team in the preparation of quotations, customer data maintenance, and in the processing of customer orders.
- You will learn the basics of the Accounting and Purchasing departments, such as our ordering process and travel expense reporting.
- In our Human Resources Management department, you will accompany job interviews and familiarize yourself with the cooperation with our works council.
- You can contribute your creative ideas to the Marketing team on exciting, international projects, such as our annual trade shows.
At TDM Systems, we also give you the scope to gain insights into other specialist departments. You can look over the shoulders of our software developers, get to know the Service Desk, or shadow one of our Sales employees. Sound exciting? It is!
What TDM Systems has to offer you
- A flexible working time model
- Flat hierarchies – and thus the opportunity to take on responsibility even without studying
- Apprentice discounts in the company cafeteria
- Discount for a gym membership
- Travel allowance for the route between your home and the vocational school
- Good IT equipment at the workplace, e.g. two monitors
- Regular team events
- A free parking lot directly at the building
What you should bring with you
- Good intermediate school leaving certificate, specialized baccalaureate or general university entrance qualification
- Interest in commercial issues and enthusiasm for the IT industry
- Enjoyment of project work
- Find it fun to think outside the box
- A "doer mentality"
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of German and English